The Item Compendium - update
The suggestion came from the Guild membership, and it was a good one. Could we have a central place to find all of the magic items - a super-set? It was a great idea, and we've assembled this for you in the all new DDM Item Compendium, available just in time for GenCon (at least, in time for those of you who will be making the con).
Update: The changelist of the first 3 sets is included in this post.
There are a few surprises in the collection, in addition to better organization of the items and standardization of the cards. There are new items, new types of items and expanded item rules to govern them all. Even some of the old items might seem new again. So, until the final version of the new rulebook comes out (which will be soon), hopefully this will satify you DDM cravings.
So, without further ado, I take you on to the Download.
As always, your comments are most welcome.
Note: this changelist should be complete. If you catch any omissions, please let us know.
- Treasure Trove
- Boots of Dancing: Cost reduced from 9 to 5.
- Boots of Speed: Cost reduced from 5 to 3.
- Brutal Weapon: Cost reduced from 6 to 3.
- Cloak of Resistance: Cost reduced from 5 to 3.
- Defensive Weapon: Cost reduced from 3 to 2.
- Dwarven Armor: Max level reduced from 10 to 5, cost reduced from 8 to 2.
- Foe Stone: Cost reduced from 6 to 3.
- Ointment of Restoration: Cost reduced from 7 to 5.
- Portable Wall: Min level raised from 1 to 5.
- Potion of Foresight: Cost reduced from 5 to 4.
- Rod of First Blood: Max level raised from 5 to 7, cost reduced from 8 to 4.
- Spinesnap Trap: Max level raised from 3 to 5, cost reduced from 7 to 3.
- Symbol of Sanctification: Cost reduced from 11 to 5.
- Thronwalker Slippers: Cost reduced from 8 to 4.
- Unbroken Weapon: Cost reduced from 6 to 3.
- Drow's Fortune
- Boots of Water Walking: Max level reduced from 13 to 11, cost reduced from 5 to 3.
- Demonrage Weapon: Cost reduced from 7 to 5.
- Eversmoking Bottle: Cost reduced from 11 to 9.
- Fireclan Chieftain's Cloak: Creatures with 'Troll' keyword can now use this item.
- Epic Arcana
- Eternal Training: : Creatures with 'Ki' keyword can now also use this item.
- Potent Poison: Reduced cost from 6 to 5.
- Sphere of Annihilation: Creatures with 'Mastermind' keyword can now also use this item.